The OA Lite is ideally suited for adult patients with mild unicompartmental osteoarthritis who engage in activities of daily living or have sedentary lifestyles.
Features and Benefits:
* Pre-loaded hinge (up to 6 degrees of correction) incorporates flexion and extension control
* Single upright is malleable to allow for further load adjustments and features thigh and calf paddles to mitigate hinge rotation and ensure consistent off-loading through the range of motion
* Patella donut provides full- circumference stabilization
* Arthritis friendly with reinforced strap ends, thigh grip, and pull loops
* Wraparound thigh and sleeve calf design facilitates ease of application/removal
* Breath-O-Prene fabric eliminates skin irritation and provides comfort by wicking away moisture
* Low profile (0.050" thick), lightweight, MicroMesh fabric leaves skin cool and dry
* Floam condyle pad with 100% memory for increased comfort and compliance
* Included 2, 3, and 5 mm Neoprene condyle pads
* Included posterior thigh and calf straps to improve brace suspension
* 7 sizes and 1 length (14.5")
* 6 month warranty on soft goods and hinge
* OA, no secondary injury
* Good for everyday activities, tennis, golf, soccer, football and cycling.
FREE SHIPPING TO MOST PARTS OF CANADA.