The Drytex Playmaker, suitable for mild to moderate ACL, MCL and LCL instabilities, is a neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow. The lightweight polyester-nylon weave fabric is ideal for patients who have neoprene-based irritations or allergies, or live in warm weather climates.
Features and Benefits:
* Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle shells
* 4-point dynamic leverage system
* Extension stops: 10 degree, 20 degree, 30 degree and 40 degree (10 degree installed)
* Flexion stops: 45 degree, 60 degree, 75 degree and 90 degree
* Alternative to neoprene
* Lightweight, breathable fabric
FREE SHIPPING TO MOST PARTS OF CANADA.