The SP Walker, a short pneumatic walking brace, is ideal for patients whose limb length or calf circumference prohibits them from using a standard height walker or for injuries that are best treated with a short walker. Each SP Walker is engineered for patient comfort while providing superior injury protection and support. The Walker’s low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit and secure support. Because of the SP Walker’s adjustability, changes in limb dimension can be accommodated throughout the healing process while still maintaining stability and immobilization.
Product Features and Benefits:
* Low rocker sole offers enhanced comfort and promotes natural ambulation
* Wide foot base provides ample room for dressings
* Improved ergonomic design for ease-of-use and increased compliance
* Semi-rigid shell and adjustable aircells provide secure support and protection
* Forefoot, midfoot, or hindfoot injury
* Foot fracture
* Soft tissue, tendon or ligamentous injury or procedure
* Acute or postoperative care (i.e. bunionectomy, osteotomy, etc.)
* Ankle sprain
FREE SHIPPING TO MOST PARTS OF CANADA.