Lets you inOur unique design lets you easily sink into the cushion, reducing both pressure and discomfort to your skin and soft tissues. When an individual spends the entire day seated, it can create a lot of pressure to deal with. A ROHO cushion allows your body to immerse without resistance into the air cells as it’s cradled in a protective environment that delivers comfort and distributes pressure.
Matches your shapeWater shapes perfectly to the body, so mimicking it means the ability of the cushion to match to your individual shape. ROHO cushions make this possible with flexible cells that can provide constant and even forces across all contact areas with the body, while ensuring you remain safe, stable, and in the right position.
Moves with youNo matter what you are doing, your ROHO cushion will adapt to your every position. The air cells follow your motions, giving you support and freedom of movement. ROHO cushions are designed to move with the body and constantly adapt to the changes that happen throughout each day and over time.
Works with you, not against youNothing feels like a ROHO cushion. The smooth surface reduces shear and friction without compromising your safety and comfort. The cells in a ROHO cushion are designed to transfer air between one another and adapt as the you move. So you can simply go about your day while the cushion works with you, always.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Cushion combines skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology with stability from a contoured foam base.
This innovative cushion combines the skin and soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology® of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. The shape-fitting air insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area for those with an obliquity. And the two, independent compartments let you set inflation levels to your exact shape and ideal position.
An individual can achieve greater positioning ability with the Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. Unparalleled in performance, the ROHO cushion insert allows for immersion and envelopment of the individual’s shape. It provides an adjustable, reduced friction and shear environment that can help protect the individual from acquiring pressure injuries from sitting. The dual valve option on the ROHO insert allows for additional customization to match an individual’s specific shape and asymmetry. Allows for up to approximately 2¾ in / 7 cm of immersion.
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment’s customized contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral) , up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position in the pelvic loading area over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 2 in / 7 cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Air-filled cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base and air insert are fluid resistant
- Foam insert is contoured to provide support to the legs
- Foam insert is easily wiped clean and disinfected
- Available in both custom modifications and custom sizes
- All cushions include cover, pump, repair kit and operating instructions
- You may be qualified for government funding
- Please call the store for details