Click the drop-down menu to choose different sizes and the package or case options.
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Now features hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body. Can be continually readjusted without tearing the product. TENA Ultra Briefs also feature the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft non-woven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
* More absorbent than TENA® Classic Plus for superior protection
* For moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection
* TENA® Briefs have the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
* The transfer layer permits fluid to almost instantly enter the dual core, helping to promote skin dryness
* The Dry-Fast Dual Core™ technology rapidly wicks fluid away from skin trapping it into the lower core for greater security and increased skin dryness
* Strategic placement of Superabsorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
* Hook Tab Fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
* Curved Leg Elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
* The wetness indicator alerts that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked. The 2 lines indicate TENA® Ultra absorbency level
* Soft nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
* To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA® products and packaging are latex-free
Medium – 86-119 cm (34-47")
Regular – 102-127 cm (40-50")
Large – 122-150 cm (48-59")
40 in ea. pkg. and 2 pkg. per case.