A design breakthrough for wearers and caregivers. Easier and quicker to change than traditional products, TENA Flex is highly rated by caregivers of individuals who are bedridden, require assistance or have sensitive skin. This unique belted brief is designed to minimize the need for lifting and has been proven to reduce the risk of back strain on caregivers to make changing less intrusive for the wearer.
Wearers also appreciate the thin discreet design with InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness; the 100% breathable Air-Dry Layer™ backsheet that lets air circulate to prevent dampness on the skin and improve user comfort; the shape that leaves the hips and thighs uncovered, preventing chafing or sweatiness; and odour control for total freshness.
– TENA Flex Maxi provides maximum protection for nighttime or extended wear
– InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ to help fluid almost instantly enter the dual core promoting skin dryness.
– Superfit™ waist belt for easier handling for all body shapes
– Breathable backsheet lets air circulate, improving user comfort and reducing skin problems
– Elastic Fit™ waist bands for a snug, body-close fit
– Wetness indicator to show when the product needs to be changed
– Eas-i-Select™ colour-coding makes it easy to find the right product
– Curved elastic legs ensure a snug and comfortable fit around the legs
– Up to 8 cups of absorbency.
M – Hip Size 71-107 cm (28-42")
L – Hip Size 84-127 cm (33-50")
22 in ea. pkg – 3 pkg. in each case.