Ultra Heavy Duty mobility scooter
We’re reimagining the heavy duty mobility scooter with the Maxima 4-Wheel. Forget that it’s a high-weight-capacity mobility device. Instead, imagine high performance. Think sleek design. Picture superior comfort, reliability and usability. Think mobility reimagined.
The Maxima offers a heightened level of comfort and style for the ultra heavy duty scooter class. It has a 500-pound weight capacity, a reclining captain’s chair, headrest and a 22-inch seat.
Out front and leading the way, a three-part thin and bright LED headlight package looks more like it belongs on a luxury SUV, not a Class II medical device.
The wraparound delta tiller offers full and ergonomic control of four solid, never-flat, 10.75-inch tires that dominate the road ahead.
And we haven’t even started talking about what’s under the hood.
How the heavy duty scooter lives up to its name
A 24-volt DC motor powers the Maxima 4-Wheel mobility scooter up to 5.8 mph. Through brilliant design, the engineers at Pride still managed to achieve a battery capacity of up to 19.5 miles per charge.
Standard safety features include a rearview mirror, seatbelt and taillights.
The Maxima 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter starts by answering the first question in mobility: how do we get riders to their destination safely and comfortably? But that’s just the beginning.
Maxima 4-Wheel Features:
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.8 mph
- 53″ turning radius
- Up to 19.5 miles per charge
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Full LED light package include front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Durable and stylish side bumper are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- 22”x18”-20” High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline,4-point swivel seat and 7” headrest with 3” of adjustments
- Standard front basket
- User-friendly console features ambient voltmeter, horn button, light switch, on/off key switch, speed control and turn signal button
- USB mobile device charging port built into tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable electronic devices
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25” of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
- K0808 Group 2 Very Heavy Duty
XLR battery charger on tiller