Extend the life of your ostomy pouches and make disposal clean and convenient by using these flushable ostomy pouch liners. They feature a heat seal on the sides to eliminate leakage.
Click the drop-down menu to choose regular or large.
* Regular: fits 45 mm (1 3/4") and 57 mm (2 1/4") pouch openings
* Large: fits 57 mm (2 1/4") and 70 mm (2 3/4") pouch openings
Instructions for use:
* With a pin, create one or two holes in the "shoulders of the liner, to allow gas to escape the liner.
* With dry hands, insert the liner into the pouch opening.
* Spread open the liner within the pouch by inserting two fingers into the liner opening and spread the liner out.
* Position the opening of the liner over the pouch ring, with about 1" of liner remaining outside the pouch.
* Blow into the liner to open it up and smooth out any wrinkles around the pouch ring.
* Attach the pouch with the liner inserted onto the flange/wafer. The exposed portion of the liner should be sandwiched between the flange/wafer and the pouch.
Instructions for Removing the Liner:
* Pull the liner slightly, but not completely out of the pouch.
* Grab one corner of the liner and pull it out. The rest of the liner should easily come out now.
* Flush the liner and its contents down the toilet.
Please note: Not for use in septic tanks. With some weak flushing toilets or toilets with low water, you may have trouble flushing the liner – in these cases empty contents of the liner into the toilet and discard the empty liner. Keep out of reach from children and animals.
100 liners per pack.