- P.R.O. Matt Plus is a reactive surface that allows the provision of optimal interface pressures through controlled air cell inflation for at-risk patients in the prevention and treatment of Stage I and II pressure ulcers, and treatment of uncomplicated Stage III and IV ulcers in patients with multiple turning surfaces. For Stage III and/or Stage IV treatment, care staff should be able to position the patient off of the pressure wound in at least two positions.
- Through the addition of the optional pump, the P.R.O. Matt Plus becomes an active surface with alternating pressure that adds the benefit of cyclic offloading for advanced treatment of uncomplicated Stage III or IV pressure ulcers for patients where such therapy may improve pressure redistribution and circulation. In all cases, Joerns clinical indications are guidelines and should be taken only as recommendations for consideration during individual patient assessment by the clinician.
- Four-zone system: head, shoulder, torso, foot
- Width: 36″ or 42″
- Length: 80″ or 84″
- Height: 7″
- Maximum weight capacity: 500 lb
- Flammability standards: meets fire codes CA 117, CA 129, 16 CFR 1633 and BFD IX-11
P.R.O. Technology Control Unit Specifications:
- Width: 12.4″
- Height: 7.7″
- Depth: 4.3″
- Weight: 6 lb
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz